Vps issue with apc

Discussion in 'PhpHolidays script' started by Barru Sunny, Sep 16, 2013.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Barru Sunny

Barru Sunny New Member

Hello,
    Last week I have took new VPS server, You mentioned PHP APC work fine with your code. But I don't think so, because after APC install your PHPHolidays global setting page not work left other all pages work fine, after facing this problem I get back to ionCube zendguard eAccelerator again. APC with be integrated with php5 next versions. whats your plan about APC?

Thanks
    Sunny

2. esperanzajpalmer123

esperanzajpalmer123 New Member

Port accelerates to 1 GigE

Nearby get to, CPE obtainment, establishment and equipment break/settle upkeep (discretionary)

Six Classes of Service (CoS) with adaptable COS bundles

Different VPNs on a solitary get to line

Overseen and unmanaged benefit alternatives

3. WayneCarlton

WayneCarlton New Member

A virtual private server is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs in the law dissertation company its own copy of an operating system, and customers may have superuser-level access.

4. rebeccahickshq

rebeccahickshq New Member

I don't know who you are. Don't even know your name I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call. So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found Is everywhere that I go, is standing alone in the crowd Maybe you're right here in front of me Am I looking too hard, it's hard to see Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way I've been right here waiting patiently, Your lane should be right here next to me I need you tonight, think of you all of the time. thank you |=>super smash flash 2
    |=>bloons tower defense 5

5. AndrewHarrison

AndrewHarrison New Member

Drupal site if you have many contribute modules. The problem is that if APC has not enough memory, it will always have to delete files from the cache. If it has much to less (e.g. not even enough for all files in a single page request), consider merging them into multi-sites to save memory it will make your site slower than if you hadn't used APC at all.

Courtesy by best dissertation writing services .

6. Ainsleyalexavier12

Ainsleyalexavier12 New Member

I had a comparable issue with an APC battery reinforcement a year ago. Be Dissertation Writing that as it may, mine likewise would be do this beeping for minute about twice every day. Turned out the batteries required evolving. Presently it is fine.

7. upresults

upresults Guest

SSC exams take massive effects in the student’s life, and these are the first public examinations for the students, so students are worrying about the results, they are very panic about the examination results.

upresults.nic.in